Private Pilot-Airplane Exam
53 Available Questions
Exam Description:The Private Pilot Licence is designed for the individual who wish to add additional qualifications to their licence. It is also the first qualification needed to train further for the Commercial Pilot Licence.
The following are the privileges of the Private Pilot Licence:
- Must fly during daylight hours in VFR weather conditions
- You are allowed to fly in American airspace
- You can fly all single engine non-high performance aircraft
- Additional ratings (ie: night rating) can be obtained with further training
- A medical examination is required and should be completed as soon as possible after commencing training.