By using or accessing this website you are accepting all the terms of this disclaimer notice. If you do not agree with anything in this notice you should not use or access this website.
Warranties and Liability:
"While every effort is made to ensure that the content of this website is accurate, the website is provided on an "as is" basis and CertsAll makes no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the information found on it. While the content of this site is provided in good faith, we do not warrant that the information will be kept up to date, be true, accurate and not misleading, or that this site will always (or forever) be available for use.
We do not warrant that the servers that make this website available will be error, virus or bug free and you accept that it is your responsibility to make adequate provision for protection against such threats. We recommend scanning any files before downloading. Nothing on this website should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and CertsAll hereby excludes all representations and warranties whatsoever (whether implied by law or otherwise) relating to the content and use of this site.
In no event will CertsAll be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential, punitive or special damages of any kind, or any other damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of profit, loss of contracts, loss of reputation, goodwill, data, information, income, anticipated savings or business relationships, whether or not CertsAll has been advised of the possibility of such damage, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any linked websites.
- CertsAll website and all that it entails including all products, applications, software, images, study guides, articles and other documentation are a Copyright® certsall.com All rights reserved.
- CertsAll has independently developed all the content presented on its site and the same is pertaining to high standards.
- All CertsAll Content, Product, and Materials are not sponsored by, endorsed by, and affiliated, implied or otherwise, with any other company except those partnerships explicitly announced at certsall.com
- All registered trademarks, logos or servicemarks, mentioned within this document, CertsAll website, products,demos, or content are trademarks of their respective owners.
CertsAll is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
CertsAll may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- full name
- email address
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information:You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email@example.com]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.